Saturday, August 15, 2015

Planner Pages Gossamer Blue Style!


Hi and Welcome to this month's Gossamer Blue Blog Hop. It's always fun to get more inspiration and that's what we are here to do. Today, I have some fun planner projects to share with you. As you know, I love my planners. The August kits were perfect for filling up my Light Pink Color Crush and keeping me organized in a fun way! I started off by choosing some of my favorite items and filling my front pockets with them. These are the things that I am most likely to need as I plan through the week. I love adding some extra die cuts, too, as decorative items.


Next, I made a dashboard for my planner. This is usually the first page I open and I like to add something with a fun quote. This one sums me up perfectly!


I pulled several of the die cuts to decorate this spread. I used polka dot washi down the side of the page and added cut paper strips along the top and bottom. This way, I could keep things color coordinated even though I didn't have the matching washi.

I love using Life's Pages cards and die cuts in my planners. Here I adhered the cute bus to the card. I added my weekly to do list on the back of the card.

Flair badges are perfect for making cute clips! I just hot glued this one to the paper clip and I was done. I did a couple of more and keep them in my front pocket, too.


This next spread uses even more of the goodies from the kits. Again, the die cuts and label stickers worked great! I also used some stamps. I love the banner stamp and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.


I also used the kit items to decorate my monthly page. I usually decorate this one as I go along. Here it is at the beginning of the month.
As you can see, the August kits are so much fun and have lots of great elements for planner decorating.

Be sure to stop by everyone's blogs. There's tons of inspiration to go around!
Have a great day. :)


Alex Hunter
Anabelle O'Malley
 Andrea Gray
Brenda Smith
Brenda Weaver
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eyoung Lee
Felicitas Mayer
France Wisniewski
Heather Leopard
Jill Cornell
Jill Keller
Kasia Przyby
 Kathleen Graumuller
Kellie Winnell
Kelly Xenos
Laura Rahel Crosby
  Michelle Wedertz
  Michiko Kato
  Olatz Garaiyurrebaso
  Patricia Roebuck
  Rebecca Luminarias
  Sian Fair
  Stephanie Buice
  Yana Smakula

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love how your planner turned out! I am have slow to catcher the planner bug, but I am getting there-especially when I see beautiful examples like yours!

Sian said...

It looks beautiful. I'm another one who could be persuaded to start planning..becasue of inspiration of this standard!

Romy said...

Such beautiful, summery pages! I really like your new planner pages. The pastel colours are so beautiful.

Kellie said...

Oh these look absolutely amazing, I love what you have done!

KeyQuilter said...

My sister's name was Annabelle. I don't remember seeing it elsewhere. Glad to find you!

Lizzidroege said...

o my goodness love this...lizzi