Sunday, December 21, 2014

Catching Up

I haven't posted cards in a while, so I thought I'd go ahead and share a couple that I've made recently.
This one used a lot of the new Maggie Holmes line from Crate paper.

 I added lots of layers, used some foam adhesive and twine and some cute resin hearts.

I cut the sentiment with a Little B die cut set that has become a new favorite. I got it here at Emma's Paperie.

This card uses some fun elements from Teresa Collins and My Mind's Eye. 


I love the bike!



Be sure to stop back on January 1. I am taking part of the big Season's of Giving Blog Hop and will have a fun giveaway that day. 

Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Romy said...

Such gorgeous cards! I love their softness and the delicate look of them.

Francesca Biancon said...

I love all your projects be cause they are romantic and sunny!

Dara Lynn said...

Super cute design and the perfect paper lines to use! I always love the bold black and white stripe with dainty pastel colors!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty cards! Love the touches of gold on the first one.

Anonymous said...

I always LOVE your cards Anabelle!! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!!