Friday, January 31, 2014

Webster's Pages GDT Part 2

Last week I shared that I was GDT at Webster's this month. Today, I'm sharing more cards that I made for them using the New Year, New You line. I absolutely love the colors. It definitely can be used for more than New Year's projects.

My first card was made for a friend who had a pretty crummy 2013. I made it so that I could send her some 'good vibes' for 2014!


I added some strips of paper that I folded into ribbon strips and stitched. The green trim added nice texture, too.
I just love the cameos and wanted to feature this one. I also love the chipboard button and added it in, too.

My next card also features a cameo. Here I layered it with some elements cut from the papers,
one of the little bags and a doily. The sentiment was added from the sticker sheet.
 




 
This card could definitely be used as a Valentine or an anniversary card.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today. Be sure to come back on Monday. I'll be part of a fun blog hop between Gossamer Blue and Elle'sStudio!

4 comments:

Romy said...

These are both such gorgeous, fresh and sweet cards! Just love them!

Bente Fagerberg said...

I agree with you! That collection is just sooo pretty. And you have done it justice and more. Your cards are divine! TFS!!

Francesca Biancon said...

I love your creations....original, coloured, cute, fun.....
ciao!!
francesca






Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous cards! Love the colors and those cameos!!